Forums Iaoranet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forums Iaoranet

Le Forum des Utilisateurs Iaoranet / Iaoranet users forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need time credited to username "small9x65"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
small9x6

Need time credited to username "small9x65" Empty
PostSubject: Need time credited to username "small9x65"   Need time credited to username "small9x65" EmptyWed 24 Jun - 19:02

PLEASE CORRECT YOUR SITE TO BE ACCESSABLE WITHOUT HAVING IMAGES ON!!! I just lost my entire email to you based on your lack of supporting browsing without images. At $6.50 an hour for internet, I expect MORE! Please comply with international standards for people with visual disabilitities!

I just updated and bought time on your system via paypal. Your system DID NOT credit my "small9x65" account with the 300 bulk that I just payed for. You system also did not have an option for creating a new account. Please credit this purchase to my small9x65 account ASAP.

Transaction Number: 1F3182998J120833H

Order Date
Item
Amount
Quantity
Payment Status
2009-Jun-24 07:36
Volume 300 Megas Opunohu

Completed
Thanks,

jeff
Back to top Go down
small9x6

PostSubject: How long until you resolve this?   Need time credited to username "small9x65" EmptyWed 24 Jun - 21:09

At 42 Euros per 300MB, I'd think you would have looked at this or had it fixed by now. Please expedite this request. You have my money, I have no internet.

thanks,

jeff
Back to top Go down
Iaoranet : Matthieu
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Need time credited to username "small9x65"   Need time credited to username "small9x65" EmptyWed 24 Jun - 22:19

Hello Sir,

Sorry for having beeing late to reply, i have been on boats all morning.

I don't understand what went wrong with your payment. There were payments right before and after you, and your hasn't been credited. My apologies for that, it is now credited.

There is a option to create a new account. You just have to click on "buy airtime credit" from my login page. You will be asked for a username and password, and led to the paypal page.
If you already have an account, empty, that you want to credit, then, you have to try to login with, and you will be automatically redirected to the cart page.

About the lack of supporting browsing without images, i am surprised, as i have some customers disabling images (to use less volume), and they never complained to be unable to log on. Please, precise me what problem you had, i need more precisions to understand your problem.

Best Regards, and sorry for these troubles.

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
https://iaoranet.easyforumpro.com
small9x6

PostSubject: Still no credit on "small9x65"   Need time credited to username "small9x65" EmptyFri 26 Jun - 17:23

Matthieu,

Thank you for looking into this. The "small9x65" account STILL has no
available credit in it. Please update this account with the 300MB that
I have bought ASAP. I don't know what went wrong with your payment
acceptance system, but would like this resolved this morning.

As for the pages that did not support browsing without images, it was
on these Forum pages where I had to ask this question. It is set up as
an image only to verify and submit a new forum posting.

Please let me know when you have corrected this issue.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Need time credited to username "small9x65"   Need time credited to username "small9x65" EmptyFri 26 Jun - 18:06

Ok, i understood what happened. I thought you were still in Opunohu Bay. Your volumis now credited to your account, 100% sure.
About the forum not allowing surfing without images, there is nothing i can do, as i use this forum, created by the website easyforum. I can't change this option.
We are working on our future login page. Our forum will then change, and be hosted directly on our server; the image verification won't be used anymore.

Best Regards,

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
https://iaoranet.easyforumpro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need time credited to username "small9x65"   Need time credited to username "small9x65" Empty

Back to top Go down

Need time credited to username "small9x65"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Iaoranet-
Jump to: