Forums Iaoranet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forums Iaoranet

Le Forum des Utilisateurs Iaoranet / Iaoranet users forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Logout Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yacht10x

Logout Problem Empty
PostSubject: Logout Problem   Logout Problem EmptySun 9 Nov - 17:37

Yesterday during a busy session I accidentally shut down the web window that you provide for logout. Thereafter I could not log out of your service because every time that I brought up the browser I would be passed straight through to my home page. Eventually I disconnected my wireless link and shut down the laptop in the hope that a timeout would save me. A few hours later I checked and found that I had been logged out at the loss of about 40 minutes of time. Two questions: (1) Can you provide a method of logging out of your service if your logout window is removed either manually or by, say, a laptop crash (2) How does your logout timeout work?
Back to top Go down
Iaoranet : Matthieu
Admin
Iaoranet : Matthieu

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Logout Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logout Problem   Logout Problem EmptyMon 10 Nov - 18:31

Hello,

there are several ways to logout when you loose the infobox, all described on the help menu of our login page :
- type "logout" (without the quotes) in the adress bar of your browser
- type "infobox" (without the quotes) to open the infobox back
- type "http://10.20.7.1:5788/info.php" (no quotes) to open the infobox.
- shut down your computer or your wifi antenna, and after 10 minutes of iddle connection, my system will automatically disconnect you.

As the disconnection time is 10 minutes, you shouldn't have lost 40 minutes, except if you didn't properly shut the antenna or the computer down.

On which zone were you when this happened, and what is your username ?

Best Regards,
atthieu
Back to top Go down
https://iaoranet.easyforumpro.com
yacht10x

Logout Problem Empty
PostSubject: Logout Problem   Logout Problem EmptyTue 11 Nov - 6:06

Atthieu,

Thank you very much for your prompt and useful reply to my question about logging out when I have lost the logout window, though I must comment that in my situation I was not able to get to your web page to access your "help" facility.

I was logged in as "yacht10x79" from the Quai Des Yachts in the main harbour. Today I am born again as "yacht10x80"

Regards and thanks again,

Robert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Logout Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logout Problem   Logout Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Logout Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Iaoranet-
Jump to: