Forums Iaoranet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forums Iaoranet

Le Forum des Utilisateurs Iaoranet / Iaoranet users forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CrewSpace available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scraatch

CrewSpace available Empty
PostSubject: CrewSpace available   CrewSpace available EmptyMon 19 May - 4:46

Yacht : scratch - 17m sundeer

Route : wandering remote locations Papeete, may to New Zealand in november. swimming snorkelling, diving, marine studies.

Skipper: Brian , english, 50's,

Crew: needed: from 1 to 3 easy going, you pay contribution to cover your food costs.
Back to top Go down
metafred

PostSubject: looking to crew   CrewSpace available EmptyTue 27 May - 16:35

ia'orana Brian!

my name is Fred & am looking for a crew position.

I am 35, male, able bodied, an presently in Raiatea. Flew down for another boat, but it is much to small for three guys, and soooo.... I am looking to crew on another boat.
I don't fall asleep on watch, am very able in the galleyas well as on deck, skilled in all manner of handy work, specializing in metal, have no fear of hard work, and have never been known to panic!
I very much want several thousand remote nautical miles under my belt.
my largest vice (besides vahine!)is reading, an insatiable desire for new knowledge. Its always fun to find out how much you don't know.
though i have packed light, i do have my own towel!
flying to papeete this morning. will be banging about until I find a position or my month in french polynesia is up.
looking forward to hearing from you!
Fred:D
Back to top Go down
metafred

PostSubject: contact info   CrewSpace available EmptyWed 28 May - 21:18

hello again brian,
flew into papeete, then hopped a cargo ship to Bora Bora, will return on friday to papeete. do you still need crew? if so maybe you can post a reply here or email me. it would be easier if you could post a reply here as I can pick it up on my way back to the cargo ship. what kind of marine studies?
fredjordan@inbox.com
Back to top Go down
metafred

PostSubject: contact info   CrewSpace available EmptyWed 28 May - 21:19

hello again brian,
flew into papeete, then hopped a cargo ship to Bora Bora, will return on friday to papeete. do you still need crew? if so maybe you can post a reply here or email me. it would be easier if you could post a reply here as I can pick it up on my way back to the cargo ship. what kind of marine studies?
fredjordan@inbox.com
Back to top Go down
flyer

PostSubject: contact brian   CrewSpace available EmptySat 31 May - 18:04

Dear Brian,

I notice your add and i feel compel to tell you that sailing as crew on a boat is a real true job...it is no longer a holiday time and this kind of position deserve a mater of respect.
You should know as the skipper you pretend to be that the first pattern is to pay for the work done.
I am a sailor myself and even though i love sailing i would never do it for free as i consider it is a matter of respectability.
You should also know that the reglementation for crew member onboard is very clear and show that you must pay for any expense in call as well as an airfare per crew member.
Please advise.
Cheers
Stephan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrewSpace available   CrewSpace available Empty

Back to top Go down

CrewSpace available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Iaoranet-