Forums Iaoranet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forums Iaoranet

Le Forum des Utilisateurs Iaoranet / Iaoranet users forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tenant for your yacht in New Zealand?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esmerald

Tenant for your yacht in New Zealand? Empty
PostSubject: Tenant for your yacht in New Zealand?   Tenant for your yacht in New Zealand? EmptyMon 25 Aug - 7:34

Dear all,

Are you sailing to New Zealand in the coming months and do you want to leave your yacht in one of the Auckland marinas while you may go home for a couple of months?

I would love to look after your yacht!

In June-July I crewed with on the French Catamaran from French Polynesia to Tonga and loved living on board. Therefore I am looking for a yacht to live on for a couple months in Auckland, New Zealand.

I am a Dutch lady of 28 years old but living in New Zealand since two years now. I would only live on the yacht and would not take it out for sailing. I would like to share in the costs for keeping the yacht in the marina too.

If you are interested or may know someone who would like to have me looking after their yacht in Auckland, please contact me via email. My email address is ezoppad@yahoo.com

Many thanks & look forward to your response.

Best wishes,

Esmeralda
Back to top Go down
Esmerald

Tenant for your yacht in New Zealand? Empty
PostSubject: Email address   Tenant for your yacht in New Zealand? EmptyMon 25 Aug - 7:38

You can contact me on the following email address:

ezoppad @ yahoo . com

Thanks,
Esmeralda
Back to top Go down

Tenant for your yacht in New Zealand?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Iaoranet-
Jump to: